Saturday, July 23, 2011

Just Throwin My List 10 Characters And Do Stuff With 'Em Here

LIST YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS (OCs count) AND ACT AS IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY IN THE GAME. Now I'm not necessarily gonna list the same characters as last time, but some more faves nonetheless. Not in any order. Game characters only. Gave a description for those you may not know.

1. Snake (Metal Gear Solid series)

2. Hawke (Advance Wars Series)

Description for the Obscure: A serious, unemotional war commander of the dark forces of the Black Hole who is shrouded in mystery. Not going for Paradigms version.

3. Strings (OCish type person from Strings, my fanfic, but not quite an OC)

Description for the Obscure: A coy, frank woman suffering from total memory loss. Excellent harpist.

4. Rosalina (Super Mario Galaxy series)

Probably less necessary description for the obscure: A wise, kind woman of many centuries who learned how to create the galaxies through the help of the Lumas.

5. Luigi (Mario Bros. Series)

6. Melanthe, Chief of the Yoshi Tribe (Mario and Yoshi Series)

Description for the Obscure: Not so much an OC as a creative interpretation of the main character Yoshi. I should totally upload my sketch of her. She's a jovial, fiery and offbeat 40+ year old leader of her modern tribe's island who is a self-declared godmother of Mario and Luigi.

7. Mario (Gee I wonder)

8. Falco Lombardi (Star Fox)

9. Lash (Advance Wars series)

Description for the Obscure: A selfish, clever genius inventor/commander for the Black Hole army and closest thing to an ally for Hawke. Has a bratty, youthful personality and is somewhat twistedly upbeat.

10. Nana (Ice Climbers- thanks to Layla)

Description for the Obscure: Nana is interesting; she has no actual characterizations courtesy of Nintendo but I like what people on Fanfiction have done with her; namely Layla Kagamire with Speak Now, where she is a self-conscious, clever idealist. Kind of how I'd see her, really. There's also the Nana from my own Paradigms where she's an outgoing, steady-minded teenager. I'm going for an eclectic mix of the both of them.

In retrospect, this would be a great fanfic.

Then ask the following questions~

What would you do if Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night

Well, if someone with the common sense and no-nonsense woke me up in the middle of the night, I'd have to assume something was going down and that I need to be prepared to take drastic measures.

Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?

The curtain's closed. God, some people just have to use the bathroom. She knocked, at least.

Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?

Whoa nelly, there. Rosalina, the demure, wise centuries-old woman marrying the most insane, manaical, madcap, eternally out-there woman in possible existance since Abby Scuito... tomorrow?

I... really got nothing to say... good luck?

Number 5 cooked you dinner?

Luigi strikes me as a really good cook. Can't say what it is, but he strikes me as an excellent chef. I'd be looking forward to it.

Number 6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?

Hah! Melanthe, She's a fiery conversant. Seeing as laying in the sand in the beach strikes as epic conversation time, I'd imagine she tuckered herself out. I'd probably get a little beach towel thingy and cover her up and leave after making sure she doesn't have sand in her spiky hair. XD

Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?

Great, another person to be overshadowed by his celebrity relative. *is shot*

Nah. There's no one as smart, streetwise and with tales to tell from his many travels as there is Mario. You won't get as good an uncle as that anywhere else.

Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?

...who the hell'd you punch? >_X

Number 9 made fun of your friends?

Okay, really, do you expect anything less? It's Lash.

Number 10 ignored you all the time?

With someone like Nana, if she's ignoring you, she's feeling down. So I confront her kindly. Ask her what's wrong, and let it go from there.

Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?

It's effing Snake. Dude. Thank you.

He'd probably pass me a gun, cos he's cool like that, and we'll both confront them together. He'll glare at me when I turn the gun sideways. I won't pay it heed. XD

You're on a vacation with 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?

To make up for giving me Snake as killer fighting material, you give me Hawke as a response to me breaking my leg.

...sorry, this whole question is invalid. Hawke's not going on vacation, like, ever.

It's your birthday. What does 3 get you?

When I say Strings is crafty... I mean she's the type of person who will construct something by herself with no regard to how bad it turns out. I'd accept a barely-glued together collage to top my print-out story works anyday with a smile and a hug.

You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?

I can't see Rosalina as the type of person who partakes in much direct action, but she's smart. She'd probably coordinate a rescue effort masterfully, as good as if she was the one there.

You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?

Luigi knows embarrassment. He'd pat me on the back and give me a slight grin, telling me I have nothing to lose. And hell, if this guy has been embarrassed and still has it quite good, then I may as well go for it.

You're about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction:

I'm about to marry Nana?

Hehe. :P

Well, Snake's not big on matters of the heart; experienced, but no idealist (like this Nana person XD) so he'd give me a customary congrats and I'd give him the invitation. If guys do that. Really I haven't the foggiest. Lmfao

You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?

Mario? Hah, Mario's probably the cleverest out of all of them. He won't try and drown me with life lessons or pity; he'll apologize and then let me do something stress-relieving. Like target practice. Taking into account that being surrounded by 10 really smart, strong and resourceful people can't make me at least a bit good at stuff like that.

You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?

"Ah, come on! It's not like you can suck that bad! Teeheehee!"

"Gee, thanks, Lash."

You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?

Start randomly laughing with me right out of nowhere. Can't help it. Laughter's contagious.

Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?

Well, I didn't stop bugging him, and I asked for his life story. Really, I should have known better. I'm a bit sheltered, so if I had a huge firsthand account from something actually happening, I'd have some kind or sordid dreams when it's not keeping me up at night. I'd learn something from it, though.

Number 2 tells you about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9.

Haha! Coincidental playing into the canon!

I could actually see this; Lash is really the only one who, the whole time, didn't ditch Hawke or hate him. And I've heard loners fall in love easier.

I tell him that he's gonna have to accept that he is a human and to go for it.

You're dating 3 and he/she introduces you to her parents. Would you get along?

X X X

Sorry, wrong question. Strings doesn't know who her parents are. Remember?

Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?

Like a mother pecking her godson on the forehead and then chuckling at the 28 year old man's reaction kind of kiss.

Number 6 appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What do you do?

Sorry. It's called being a politician. *is shot*

You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?

He wishes he could do with his hair what crazy stuff I do with mine.

Number 8 thinks he/she’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will you tell him/her?

Falco? Bah, it's interesting that he cares about that. But, really? I tell him that if there isn't a damn soul on this earth who isn't looking for a charmingly snarky daredevil who's a lot of fun, then there aren't that many chicks in this earth (hehe pun.)

Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?

So that explains the mocking... and the moodiness... and the... wait that's all Lash.

What I'd do with any girl- I talk to her in person and see how it goes from there. I must be something to make Lash shy. XD This is why this is called 'fiction.' :awe:

You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?

Okay...

Idealist little Nana tries to comfort stern, downbeat soldier in a bad mood. Does not turn out well. Snake's a bit bugged and Nana's wondering what the hell she did.

Me? I acknowledge my presence. That's like the subtlest way to say "Holy sh*t, stop."

You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE than a few hours. What are you thinking?

Rosalina has millenia and millenia of tales to tell.

Strings hasn't a single memory older than a few years. Sometimes she just needs a bit of reassurance and stuff.

potentially sexual situation response... dodged*

Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?

Snake and Mel? Hehe... I think their souls would align very well. Kind of like mixing the blue and the yellow in the paint and creating green. Although this case pale blue and vivid green.

Would 2 trust 5?

Hawke? Trust?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?

Now, an idealist like Nana sees someone so composed and sage as Rosalina poking her and she can't help but have fun with it. Pretty soon Nana's into bugging Rosalina mindlessly with a barrage of pokes when Rosalina only intended to do it once. Turnabout's fair play.

5 and 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?

Studies on cooking and perhaps for him some sketching. Strikes me as a sketch artist, Snake does.

If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make?

When you get someone as subdued as Strings and as boisterous as Mel and have them try and make dinner, what do you get?

A pizza.

And a fire extinguisher.

And in the midst of a fight.

7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?

Lash applies for an invention job for her... and... why Mario?

Oh... cos she needs a lab rat. Tsk, tsk, Mar, you need to know when to say no. o.o

8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?

Well, I imagine Falco must be good at grooming. Kind of pointless since Luigi has the hat though.

9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfriend should look like; will 6 be happy?

Lash sketches something that looks like a six year old's composition of a man.

Melanthe is genuinely happy with it.

10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?

I dunno... but I walk by very slowly and teasingly. I just had to take advantage of this.

1 accidentally kicked 10?

Nana. Tsk, tsk. You should know to stay away from Snake when he's training. What are you gonna, kiss him again?

christ, I was kidding! Jee, I'm sorry.

2 sent a message to his/her Bf/Gf but 9 got it. What would happen?

Nothing spectacular; his girlfriend got his message after all.

5 and 6 did a workout together?

Melanthe would be outdoing him on the weights. Eff what Super Mario 64 DS says, the Yoshi tribe is a strong race.

6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?

I thought she was busy... damn. She'd have been the life of the party. Hope she'll accept an improptu invitation on the back of a napkin. XD

7 won the lottery?

Does he really need all those coins? Nah, Mario'd probably do some big donation.

8 had quite a big secret?

...we all know you can't really fly.

9 became a singer?

All those years singing along to Rise Against paid off!

10 got a daughter?

Hey, Nana. Don't worry, teen pregnancy happens. O.o

(Gonna end this here.)

What would 1 think of 2?

I see a lot of similarities between the both of them, only even Snake isn't that hardened.

How would 3 greet 4?

"Hello there, memory woman." With a slight smile, too.

What would 4 envy about 5?

The fact that he can stay on earth with his special one. Maybe that he has a special one?

What dream would 5 have about 6?

Probably some good kind of memory of when he was a kid and Mel totally saved his ass.

What do 6 and 7 have in common?

They've both fought Bowser.

What would make 7 angry at 8?

Falco's got an arsenal of wisecracks. Mario's a straight shooter. It's grating after awhile.

Where would 8 meet 9?

At some rock club somewhere. She's singing loudly, he's laughing loudly.

What would 9 never dare to tell 10?

Nana's an idealist. Lash'd stave from telling about all the times she killed people with her lazarz.

What would make 10 scared of 1?

He's a soldier? He kicked her?

Is 3 Gay?

She doesn't know, really.

How do you feel right now?

I indulged myself. I'm kind of grinning. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment